This kind of eyeliner is generally the first we as a whole begin with. It’s best used to line the waterline and furthermore to make a smokey look. For those who need a full day eyeliner look the pencil eyeliner is the easy decision.
How to Apply Eyeliner Pencil
To apply pencil eyeliner you will need:
- Eyeliner pencil
How to Apply Pencil Eyeliner For Beginners
For using an eye pencil effectively, warm it up a little bit. This will make the kohl a little gel-like, which is easy to apply and it spreads easily. This also allows the eye pencil to stay longer.
- Use a lighter to warm the end of the eyeliner pencil until the point when it becomes soft.
- Hold up 10-15 seconds.
- Afterward, draw on the smooth pencil over your lash line.
- Be careful as the eyeliner pencil might be hot and burn your eyelid.
How To Apply Pencil Eyeliner For Big Eyes
A big pair of eyes is a dream come true for every girl. Doing eye makeup on big eyes can be a little tricky, as eye makeup makes your eyes look much bigger. So applying eye pencil on big eyes is a task for a careful hand. There are few tips that every girl with big eyes should know for an eyeliner pencil.
Highlighting helps the eyes to brighten up and if paired with the correct shape of eye line, it can bring the best look for your eyes.
- Thick eyeliner
The best trick in a girl’sbag is doing a thick line. It not only enhances the shape of the eyes but also complements with every dress and occassion. You can also apply thick liner on your waterline, upper as well as lower. This must answer the question to how to apply pencil eyeliner to the bottom lid
- Use Shimmer
using shimmer is what many girls avoid thinking that it will be too much drama, but it is the best kind of drama that one needs. Using shimmer on eyelids will enhance the shine of your eyes and make your eyes look good.
- Emphasize the inner corner
Applying eyeliner in your inner eye corners will give a dimension to your eyes, and will give pretty shape to your eyes.
- Colored eyeliner
Big eyes and colored eyeliners are a good match when it comes to playing safe. They allow the eyes to look dramatic yet make them simple and elegant.
Method To Apply Eyeliner Step By Step With Pictures
Follow the step by step to apply eyeliner on eyes for perfectly shaped eyes and that glam look you always needed.
- Prep your eyes
This is a stage that is very neglected, however, is, actually, the most essential step. After cleaning your face, apply a lotion for the face and an eye cream around the eyes. The eye cream assists with untimely wrinkles and levels out any redness or staining close to the eye region.
2. Create a base
To accomplish an even and clean base, apply a little measure of eye primer on the eyelid, under your eyes, and around the general eye area where any sort of eye cosmetics would go. The primer’s principal work is to make the skin smoother with the goal that it makes it easier to apply cosmetics. This will give you perfect skin and furthermore keep the cosmetics set up for quite a while. Apply a concealer over the eyelid and the under eyes. Blend it well, and try to set it with a setting powder.
3. Start applying eyeliner
Now comes the main part – the eyeliner. You can either utilize the brush that comes with it or gets one. Begin with a line over your lashes. Ensure you use little lines and strokes. It’s better to develop it with little strokes. On the off chance that you make it too thick, you may make a wreck out of it, so keep the strokes small. When you are happy with one eye, do same with the other one. Try to keep it as symmetrical as could be expected under the circumstances.
How To Apply Pencil Eyeliner Yourself
- Choose your eyelid liner: You can use a colored pencil or a normal Kohl one according to your preference. Always try to use a pencil that is sharpened properly and check for its expiration.
- Prepare your eyelids: As mentioned before, a well-prepared eyelid allows a smooth application of eyeliner. It brightens your eyes and prevents smudging. Use a concealer after the primer, which will hide any unevenness and give a perfect finish.
- Get in the right position: A good posture gives a great shape of eyeliner. It also ensures that your hand doesn’t shake much and you get a perfect single stroke eyeliner. Use a hand mirror for a better view of your eyelids.
- Start with dots and dashes: Always work with small dots on the eyelids close to the lash line, this will make an outline for your final stroke and will definitely do a favor.