Makeup is not about putting a mask on your face, it’s about being artistic, expressing yourself and seeing yourself the way you want to see.
Do you also don’t feel going a day without makeup? Are you also worried about the imbalances and blunders you make in your makeup? Then we’ve got these super amazing tips for you that will make your life easier. If you are a beginner then these are the must-read tips for you.
PRE -MAKEUP ROUTINE
- Start with a clean face- It is very important to wash your face thoroughly before applying makeup. Remove all the traces of dirt and oil with a gentle cleanser
- Use a toner – Toner is a blessing if you have oily or acne-prone skin, it helps to balance the pH level of your skin and tighten your pores.
- Apply moisturizer- Applying moisturizer help to hydrate your skin, keep it healthy and gives a smooth look to your makeup
- Wear Sunscreen- Be it summer or winter it is not advised to go out without wearing sunscreen. Wearing sunscreen throughout the year is vital if want to avoid premature
aging of your skin, hyperpigmentation and other terrible possibilities that can occur because of harmful UV rays.
How to do Makeup with Pictures
- Use Primer – Start your makeup with a primer. It helps to smoother out the texture, minimize the pores and increase the longevity of your makeup.
- Set up the foundation- Get a foundation matching to your skin tone to achieve flawless results. Apply it little amount, that’s the golden rule for using foundation. Make sure that you blend it well along your jawline, face, and neck.
- Concealing – A concealer is used to cover up the spots, blemishes and dark circles. Use a concealer in a shade slightly lighter than your skin tone to brighten and even out any areas that need a word. If you have a oily skin then use a compact or setting powder in a shade matching your skin.
- Enhancing the eyes- After getting the base ready, its time to define your eyes. Make sure that you have good quality eye makeup products, so it won’t smudge or smear
- While using an eyeliner, line your upper waterline and the outer corners of your lower lashline. You can use a brush for smudging to avoid harsh lines.
- To get those curled lashes use an eyelash curler
- Add life to your eye makeup by applying a coat of mascara.
- Brows on Fleek- Add structure to your face by defining your eyebrows. If you don’t have naturally dark, well-defined eyebrows then you can use an eyebrow pencil or brow promade.
- Use a pencil that matches closely to your eyebrows.
- Make short strokes to cover up the gap between hair.
- Blend the color by using a brush and make it even.
- To set the brows in place, you can use eyebrow gel.
- Blushh-Blush- Blush gives you glowing, fresh and healthy look. Use the brush and apply it to the apple of your cheeks. Refrain from mixing the texture. You can add a touch of highlighter or luminizer to your cheek bones along your nose and under you brow bone for appealing radiance.
- Adding color to your lips – Before you put anything on your lips
- Make sure you moisturize your lips well.
- If you want a heavy coverage, wear lipstick
- If you’re looking for sheer coverage, line your lips with a lip pencil and apply liquid lipstick or a lip gloss.
Voila!! your make is done.
This method to apply simple makeup will save your day.
How To Apply Makeup On Face Step By Step With Photos
These simple steps on how to do makeup can do wonders to your skin and can save your day. This will help you to understand how to look polished and yet keep your makeup minimal.
How to Apply Makeup Step by Step Like Professional?
- STEP 1– Find a foundation that’s right for your skin. Foundation contains hydrating or oil-controlling and anti-ageing ingredients. Apply it with fingertips or a brush gently and blend it nicely.
- STEP 2- Apply an eye shadow. If you are running short of time go for a single- shade eye shadow. Choose a neutral colour to enhance your eyes. With the help of your finger tip apply to the centre of your eye and blend out towards the edges.
- STEP 3– Blushers and bronzers are the must-haves in your makeup kit. Using a large powder brush apply bronzer over your cheeks and forehead and give your skin a healthy glow. With the help of a brush, apply blusher to the apple of your cheeks.
- STEP 4– Put a loose powder with a brush and buff it into your skin to make it look fresh and matte for long. Always remember to use blotting papers to soak up the excess oil to prevent blotchiness.
- STEP 5- Use a lipstick in a shade according to the color of your blusher. You can use a lip gloss to make your lips fuller.
Applying Makeup Tutorial Step by Step For Beginners
- Use a primer
- Set up foundation
- Enhancing your eyes
- Work on your eyebrows
- Apply blush
- Put a color on your lips
Steps Apply Makeup, Video For Beginners – Dark Skin
Tips for beauties with dark skin
- You can use warm colors like bronze or deep pinks for blush
- As dark skin tend to be more oily, so go for powder-based products.
- Enhance your naturally beautiful tone to make it look more healthy and glowing, try to keep your makeup minimal.
- Use colored eyeliners like blue, green, purple and deep browns for night-outs.
You have an absolutely gorgeous skin tone. Make sure to keep these tips in mind next time when you wear makeup.
Steps to Do Self Makeup For Party
- Firstly switch your pastel eye color for disco-ready dusky brown smokey eyes.
- Take things up a notch by replacing your regular mascara with a colored one.
- Sculpt your face to perfection, focus on your forehead, nose, chin and cheek bones of course.
- Add a dash of color to your cheeks.
- Seal your look with bright lip color of your choice.
Makeup is not meant to make ugly look beautiful but a means to magnify the beauty that alread exist. Love your makeup always.